What a difference from last year! Sunny, cool (but not the freezing blizzard like we had last year) and a good turnout of troops. Lt. Weber, First Sgt. Carman, Cpl. Protosow, Pvts. Cliff Eastman, Dennis Harrington, Color Sgt. Pete Guglieri, Pvts. Jonathan Stanzione, Rich Pizarski, Chris Schnupp, Neil Yank and Sean Scanlon were the uniformed marchers. Scott Protosow acted as photographer.
Our pards at the 150th NY have their 2016 schedule posted. http://www.150thnewyork.org/calendar.html
- March 5-6 Battle of New Bern, Historic Bellaire Plantation Farm, New Bern, N http://rainsbrotherscamp1370.com/battlesfornewberne
- May 1st Dutchess County History Fair at Locust Grove, Poughkeepsie, NY
- May 25th Memorial Day Parade ... TBD
- June 4-5 119th NY Bivouac on the Battlefield ; Gettysburg, PA
- June 18th Armory Day Living History, Springfield Armory National Historic Site
- July 22-24 155th Bull Run, being held on the Cedar Creek Battlefield, Va.
- August 12-14 Governors Island Living History ; New York Harbor
- September 10-11 Old Bethpage Village Restoration Event ... Old Bethpage, NY
- October 10-11 The 150th New York State Infantry's Annual Bivouac on the Battlefield for the NPS ... Gettysburg, PA http://www.nps.gov/gett/index.htm
- November 19 Remembrance Day ... Gettysburg, Pa